Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Out of the fear comes...

An interesting switching of gears these past few days.  I don't know what the triggers have been to choose this path of darker reflections.  Perhaps I  have been spending too much time on social media and reading the wrong headlines in the news!

Out of fear and anxiety comes loving, caring gestures.  That's how I like to see it.  When you put vulnerable self out there and people respond with caring words and acts, it is a reminder of the goodness that can be found in humanity.

It is a demonstration of love to be direct about it.  Every act - whether small or over the top - is an act of love when the intention comes from a loving heart.

I wrestled with buried anxiety this past week - stuff that I thought was long gone.  And when it came back up, the voice of loving reason was LOUDER than the voice of fear.  This, my friend, is a really good thing.

I am dedicated to the belief and practice that love will conquer all.  I will stand by that value and continue to walk that talk as often as I can.

Love wins. Always.


No comments:

Post a Comment