Thursday, March 19, 2020

You are my sunshine

It was such a beautiful day yesterday.  So much so, I took a second walk to the park to feel the sunshine on my face.  The place we hopping with other folks enjoying the fine weather.  Just like any other day at the park.  I didn't see a lot of 'social distancing'.

It appears my darling daughter as bounced back from her grumpy cat mood as I spotted a jolly post on Ig where she is looking downright happy.  This makes me happy.

I went out for a walk today - yes, in the cold rain - and it felt invigorating.  I am trying to stay active and keeping the closest semblance to 'real life before the virus' by doing so.  I also am working on my special projects list including practicing my bluegrass singing:


I don't think I can pull of that yodeling sequence.  That may a bit out of my wheelhouse of capabilities!

Well, I think I might go take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment