Tuesday, April 7, 2020

California Dreaming - April 7, 2020


A couple of years ago, I went to visit my friend, Kristen, in San Francisco. And, as you can see, we had spectacular weather. It was December and beautiful. I can't speak for my host, but it was a delightful time. As I reminisce, an old Nordic expression comes to mind: clouds move. I hope the sun is shining on you today and if it isn't, know that it will come back out again.

One day at a time. A quiet meditation on perspective goes a long way in my book. Welcoming The Full Experience sometimes fills my heart and other times, freaks me out. I remind myself that I am doing my best.

Another gorgeous spring day here in Providence. Not too many meetings today. I do have to venture out for my weekly food shopping. Of course, wearing my full protective gear. I also chatted it up with new friend Kathy, about podcasting and blogging.

I've come to learn that my new television is a good thing and a bad thing. Although sometimes checking out on binge-watching doesn't exactly help me sleep very well, sometimes it's just something I need to do. You know what I mean?

 


No comments:

Post a Comment